The Patrol is long and low with a slack 65 degree head angle and big wheelbase for tremendous stability in rowdy terrain. But don’t let the numbers fool you; the short 430mm chainstay and 155mm of active and carefully tuned suspension keep you in touch with the ground and ready to respond at a moment’s notice. With the Patrol you get big mountain confidence with trail bike agility in the same machine. See for yourself why reviewers call it one the best bikes they have ever ridden and are very reluctant to send it back to us.
- Progressive Geometry – Long, Low and Slack
- Award Winning GiddyUp Link Suspension
- Integrated Rubber Chainstay Protection
- Collet Style Main Pivot Hardware
- E2 Low Direct Mount Front Derailleur Support
- ISCG05 Chainguide Mounting
- Syntace X12 Rear 142mm Axle and Universal Transition Derailleur Hanger
- Full Size Water Bottle Compatibility
- User Friendly 73mm Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Internal Cable Routing with Stealth Dropper Post Routing
- Large Frame Weight With Rear Shock: 8.1 lbs. / Large Complete Bike w/Kit 2: 30.1 lbs.